Project partner - SnowCap Charities

Community Partner:

SnowCap Community Charities

Providing food, clothing advocacy and other services to low-income people in East Multnomah County. SnowCap runs with a small staff, a volunteer corps of upwards of 1000 and generous donations in the form of cash and food.

By choosing a paver stone below you are partnering with SnowCap Community Charities, your $100 paver donation will be allocated. 80% of your donation will support Tsuru Island and the Gresham Japanese Garden Endowment, the other 20% will go to SnowCap Community Charities. Funds raised by the Ebetsu Plaza Project will support SnowCap's food and pantry programs and projects for the hungry. Ebetsu Plaza is proud to have this esteemed partner.

17788 SE Pine St., Portland, OR 97233

www.SnowCap.org

Visit SnowCap Community Charities on Facebook

About the Project

The Ebetsu Plaza
Touchstone Project

The Ebetsu Plaza Touchstone Project is unique fundraiser developed by Tsuru Island: Gresham Japanese Garden and the Gresham-Ebetsu Sister City Association. With a donation of $100 per stone, you may personalize a touchstone to be engraved in the new walkway in Main City Park.

For each touchstone purchased, Gresham Japanese Garden will allocate 20% of the proceeds to the community partner of your choosing. The remaining 80% will be donated to the Gresham Japanese Garden endowment. Each paver is personalized by you, the donor. You may add your family name and members, honor a loved one, or even choose from our pre-designed list of icons to be paired with custom text.

2. Choose a Paver Design

Ebetsu Plaza Paver - Custom Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Book Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Clover Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Cross Design - SnowCap
Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00
CustomizeCustomizeCustomizeCustomize
Ebetsu Plaza Paver - Cyclist Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Heart Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Mount Hood Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Music Lover Design - SnowCap
Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00
CustomizeCustomizeCustomizeCustomize
Ebetsu Plaza Paver - Performance Arts Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Rotary Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Star Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Yin Yang Design - Snowcap
Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00
CustomizeCustomizeCustomizeCustomize
Ebetsu Plaza Paver - Anchor Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Baseball Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Dove Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Fine Arts - SnowCap
Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00
CustomizeCustomizeCustomizeCustomize
Ebetsu Plaza Paver - Flag Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Floral Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Hibiscus Flower Design - SnowCapEbetsu Plaza Paver - Paw Design - SnowCap
Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00Price: $100.00
CustomizeCustomizeCustomizeCustomize
Follow Ebetsu Plaza On Social Media
Facebook
Contact Us --- Tsuru Island: Gresham Japanese Garden --- Gresham Ebetsu Sister City Association ---
© 2018 Gresham Japanese Garden - All Rights Reserved