Project partner - Gresham Barlow Youth Baseball softball

Ebetsu Plaza - Garden Endowment
and Community Partners Fundraiser

2018 marks a banner year for the Gresham Japanese Garden. After seven years of restorative work the garden is in great shape and features a new bridge and azumaya. Like any great work of art, it is never finished. Funds are needed to maintain the grounds and develop the garden for generations to come.

To raise the necessary funds, community partners and garden directors have devised a unique initiative. Enter Ebetsu Plaza, a new addition to the garden that will bring together the community and further connect Gresham with its sister city, Ebetsu Japan. Imagine a key hole shaped plaza in Main City Park that is paved with engraved touchstones. Each stone is an oppurtunity for individuals to make a donation and support the project and its partners.

Your Donation Pie-Graph

How it Works

With a donation of $100 per stone, you may personalize a paver to be engraved in the new walkway in Main City Park. For each paver purchased, Gresham Japanese Garden will allocate 20% of the proceeds to the community partner of your choosing. The remaining 80% will be donated to the Gresham Japanese Garden endowment. Each paver is personalized by you, the donor. You may add your family name and members, honor a loved one, or even choose from our pre-selected list of icons to be paired with custom text.

www.GreshamJapaneseGarden.org

Ebetsu Plaza Gift Certificates

Fund Raiser Order Flow - how to make your donation and design your paver

Choose a Project Partner

You can customize multiple touchstone pavers benefiting different partners on the same order. Just make sure to select the design from the partner page of choice for each one.

Project partner - Tsuru island Donate 20% to Gresham Barlow Education Foundation Project partner - Gresham Barlow Youth Baseball/Softball Project partner - Salt Academy
Project partner - Meals On Wheels People Project partner - U.S. World Class Taekwondo Project partner - Eastside Timbers TOPSoccer Project partner - Soroptimist International
Project partner - SnowCap Community Charities Project partner - U.S. World Class Taekwondo Project partner - Apple of His Eye Charity Project partner - Family of Friends Mentoring

   
Follow Ebetsu Plaza On Social Media
Facebook
Contact Us --- Tsuru Island: Gresham Japanese Garden --- Gresham Ebetsu Sister City Association ---
© 2018 Gresham Japanese Garden - All Rights Reserved